Jokes about Thyme

Yesterday I spent an hour or two rearranging my spice rack in the kitchen.
How do you find the time (thyme)?
It's between the tarragon and the turmeric.

I relabelled all the jars in my wife’s spice rack.
I’m not in trouble yet but the thyme is cumin …

"Oh no!" said the pessimistic cook, "we're running out of thyme".

What is the number 1 rule in the spice trade?
Thyme is money.

Thyme is the herb with the best medicinal quality ... it heals all wounds.

Scientists have developed a new fuel that is made of garden herbs which they are going to use in buses. They are saying the buses will now run on thyme.

Why did the chef add extra oregano to the sauce?
He was making up for lost thyme.

Why did you not add herbs to the dish?
I thought of doing it but I didn't have thyme.

Someone took plants from my herb garden. I will kill them.
They are living on borrowed thyme.

It is my full thyme job to look after a herb garden

Which herb is worst at keeping secrets?
We don't know but thyme will tell.

What was in Charles Dickens' herb garden?
The best of thymes and the worst of thymes