More Spoonerisms


  1. go and shake a tower go and take a shower
  2. tease my ears ease my tears
  3. nicking your pose picking your nose
  4. you have very mad banners you have very bad manners
  5. lack of pies pack of lies
  6. it's roaring with pain it's pouring with rain
  7. pit nicking nit picking
  8. bowel feast foul beast
  9. I'm a damp stealer I'm a stamp dealer
  10. hypodeemic nurdle hypodermic needle
  11. wave the sails save the whales
  12. chipping the flannel on TV flipping the channel on TV
  13. mad bunny bad money
  14. I'm shout of the hour I'm out of the shower
  15. lead of spite speed of light
  16. I hit my bunny phone I hit my funny bone
  17. flutter by butterfly
  18. bedding wells wedding bells
  19. I must mend the sail I must send the mail
  20. it crawls through the fax it falls through the cracks
  21. bat flattery flat battery
  22. would you like a nasal hut? would you like a hazel nut?
  23. belly jeans jelly beans
  24. fight in your race right in your face
  25. ready as a stock steady as a rock
  26. hiss and leer listen here
  27. soul of ballad bowl of salad