Some pun type jokes - have pun!

  1. I’m a big fan of whiteboards. I find them quite remarkable.
  2. Doctor: “Sir, I’m afraid your DNA is backwards.” Patient: “And ...?”
  3. I’m reading a horror story in Braille. Something bad is about to happen … I can feel it.
  4. I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
  5. Did you hear about the two silk worms in a race? It ended in a tie!
  6. Thanks for explaining the word “many” to me, it means a lot.
  7. A plateau is the highest form of flattery.
  8. I’ve decided to sell my Hoover… it was just collecting dust.
  9. A book just fell on my head. I’ve only got my shelf to blame.
  10. For Halloween we dressed up as almonds. Everyone thought we were nuts.
  11. I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
  12. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
  13. I wasn’t originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
  14. I had a job tying sausages together, but I couldn’t make ends meet.