Some science jokes

Q. Are chemistry jokes fyunny?
A. Periodically

Q. What about physics jokes?
A. They have more potential

Q. Why did things not work out between the physics lecturer and the biology teacher?
There was just no chemistry between them

Are oxygen and potassium OK together?

Someone threw sodium chloride at me. I was a salt.

Molecule 1: I just lost an electron. 
Molecule 2: Are you sure? 
Molecule 1: I’m positive.

Helium walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve noble gases here." Helium doesn't react.

Apparently there is a joke about cobalt, radium and Yttrium but its rather CoRnY

Q: Why can't you trust an atom? 
A: Because they make up everything.

A photon walks into a hotel. The desk clerk says, "Welcome to our hotel. Can we help you with your luggage?" The photon says, "No thanks, I'm travelling light."


Q: What do you do with sick scientists? 
A: Well if you can't helium and you can't curium then you might as well barium

I would record more science jokes but the good ones argon.

The trouble with the science jokes I know is they rarely get a reaction.