Mondegreens

These are misheard words
  1. There's a bathroom on the right. Should be: There’s a bad moon on the rise. Bad Moon Rising – Creedence Clearwater Revival
  2. And there's a wino down the road. Should be: And as we wind on down the road. Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin
  3. 'Scuse me while I kiss this guy. Should be: ‘Scuse me, while I kiss the sky. Purple Haze – Jimi Hendrix
  4. Bake me a pie of love. Should be: Bring me a higher love. Higher Love – Steve Winwood
  5. I sometimes wish I'd never been boiled in oil. Should be: I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
  6. No Dukes of Hazzard in the classroom. Should be: No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Another Brick in the Wall – Pink Floyd.
  7. We are living in a Cheerio world, and I am a Cheerio girl. Should be: We are living in a material world, and I am a material girl. Material Girl – Madonna.
  8. Wrapped up like a douche, another runner in the night. Should be: Revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night.Blinded by the Light – Manfred Mann’s Earth Band.
  9. A year has gone since I broke my nose. Should be: A year has passed since I wrote my note. Message in a Bottle – The Police.
  10. Gladly, the cross-eyed bear. Should be: Gladly The Cross I'd Bear. Traditional Hymn