Emo Phillips Jokes


A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

Always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said: "A truck!"

Actually, my CD was released in 1985, in return for two German missionaries and a Dutch urologist.

At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.

England is better only because I stand out there as 'unusual'.

How many people here have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand.

I was walking down Fifth Avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: "Well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel?" And I realised I would want to be taught a lesson.

New York's such a wonderful city. Although I was at the library today. The guy was very rude. I said, "I'd like a card." He says, "You have to prove you're a citizen of New York." So I stabbed him.

People come up to me... concerned... that I'll reproduce.