My wife's left me jokes

My friend's wife left him last week. She said she was going out for milk and never came back. I asked him how he was coping. He said, "Not bad, I've been using some of that powdered stuff."

My wife's left me because I'm useless at maths. I had expected it. I'd put three and two together.
My wife's left me because I'm always acting like a TV host. Will she really leave though? Find out, after the break
My wife's left me because of my obsession with smashing things up. It's left me in pieces...
My wife's left me because of my love of Coca Cola, I don't care, this time it's the real thing.
My wife's left me because I'm of my lack of vocabulary. I was lost for words.
My wife's left me, blaming my weird obsession with Graffiti. The writing was on the wall
My wife's left me because, apparently, I relate everything to cricket. I've really been hit for six.
My wife's left me because I'm obsessed with astronomy. What planet is she on?
My wife's left me because I'm 

My wife left a note on the fridge. It said, “It’s not working. I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to my mother’s.” I opened the fridge door, the light came on and the beer was cold. What is she talking about?